From VintageCraft Wiki
Revision as of 20:00, 7 September 2015 by Tyron
- The only farmable crops are wheat and flax.
- Unlike vanilla minecraft, crops do not require nor benefit from a nearby water source, so you can place your farms anywhere you want.
- Crops grow 30% faster on high fertilty soil and 50% slower on low fertility soil. You can check the farmlands current fertility level by right clicking with the growing crop with an empty hand.
- Crops will slowly drain fertility from the farmland, until the farmland becomes infertile where crops will grow extremly slowly. Fertility does not restore itself in the current version of vintagecraft.
- From both available crops you can make bread:
- Wheat drops more seeds, but Flax also drops flax fibers, which lets you craft twine and linen cloth, which are used in several recipes